School Policies & Documents
Please click on the links below to view school policies and documents. If a parent or carer requests a paper copy of this information then please contact the school office and we will provide one free of charge.
The CEO’s statement on on the common adoption of policies and procedures by EPA schools can be accessed here.
NB. Items marked * are required by Ofsted and also have links from the ‘Statutory Information’ menu tab.
- Admissions policy (Link also on General Information /Admissions)
- Anti-bullying policy
- Behaviour & Attendance policy *
- Charging and Remission Policy *
- Complaints Policy 2017
- Disability Equality Policy
- EPA Freedom of Information Policy
- Equality Policy – currently under review
- Marking and Feedback Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- SEN Policy (Link also on General Information / SEN Page)
- Supporting Children with Medical Conditions
- Advice for parents on cyberbullying
- Access Plan
- Equality Objectives – currently under review
- Home-School Agreement
- Insurance – Public Liability
- Insurance – Key Facts
- P.E. self review 2016 – 2017
- Prevent in schools guidance Please note that the Eynsham Partnership Academy is currently reviewing policies for the Trust, but in the meantime please refer to the Oxfordshire County Council policies should you wish to refer to any further documentation: