School Policies & Documents
Please click on the links below to view school policies and documents. If a parent or carer requests a paper copy of this information then please contact the school office and we will provide one free of charge.
The CEO’s statement on on the common adoption of policies and procedures by EPA schools can be accessed here.
NB. Items marked * are required by Ofsted and also have links from the ‘Statutory Information’ menu tab.
- Admissions policy (Link also on General Information /Admissions)
- Anti-bullying policy
- Behaviour & Attendance policy*
- Behaviour policy staff guidelines (1)
- Charging and Remission Policy *
- Disability Equality Policy
- Marking and Feedback Policy
- Model Equality Policy
- Safeguarding Policy (September 2016)
- SEN Policy (Link also on General Information / SEN Page)
- Access Plan
- Equality Objectives
- Home-School Agreement
- Insurance – Public Liability
- Insurance – Key Facts
- PE and Sports Premium – school self-review*
- Prevent in schools guidance
- School Complaints Procedure
Please note that the Eynsham Partnership Academy is currently reviewing policies for the Trust, but in the meantime please refer to the Oxfordshire County Council policies should you wish to refer to any further documentation: